Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Aftermath Of A Disaster.

...... So they return to their house after the flood have subsized, only to discover their house is in a state of mess.... A lot of hard work follows......

That's always what happen after a disaster, whether it is a flood, earthquarke, tsunami, tornado, or .... STPM.

Pile of books stake up in my room, outside my room , on my bed, and even in my parents room.
( My parents room was officially taken away as my study "office" in the morning and afternoon for the comfort of the super-cold air-con)

From the contract signed between me and my landlord-aka-my mum , I need to move my office away immediately after the STPM is over.

So, hard works followed.

and 6 hours of playing time disappeared into thin air.

But I still glad STPM is over.

A person will be glad to see the flood is over although he has to clear the mud in his house.
.

No comments:

Daily Cartoon from CartoonStock.com
? original artist c/o CartoonStock.com - unauthorised reproduction is illegal
Like this cartoon ?
License this cartoon for print use, web use or presentation use.
Buy this cartoon on a mug, mousemat or t-shirt.
Buy this cartoon as a print or original artwork.