Thursday, December 13, 2007

Can Eat Is "FOOK"

If you can eat, you should be thankful. Thats what I learn this few days. I had a sore throat, and when the food go through my throat, its like knife slide through my throat. What made the condition worse is that the food this few days seem to be very delicious.

So, everyday the meal is soooooo painful for me. With just a little bowl of rice, I need around 6 glasses of water to finish it. And on the same time, I have taken over the honour of " King Slow Eater" from my sister.

Lets just pray i can get well soon. I'm really forward for a good meal.

No comments:

Daily Cartoon from CartoonStock.com
? original artist c/o CartoonStock.com - unauthorised reproduction is illegal
Like this cartoon ?
License this cartoon for print use, web use or presentation use.
Buy this cartoon on a mug, mousemat or t-shirt.
Buy this cartoon as a print or original artwork.